The best partner for FD-400A to build Intercom & Tally system for simple multi-camera system
The FD-900S is the base station for FD-400A as a part of the BNC connection intercom system.
It has some of very useful functions especially for building multi-camera & multi operators shooting.
There are five groups with a FD-900S, and max. 8 units of FD-400A can be connected per each group.
While connecting FD-400A to FD-900S, the power of FD-400A is supplied from FD-900S instead of internal AA batteries of FD-400A, although the total length of BNC cable is limited up to 500m.
For example, while Group-1 & 3 are selected by the front panel of FD-900S, FD-900S and all FD-400A units which are connected to these groups can talk each other. And the program audio sound can be mixed into the selected line.
Another useful feature of FD-900S is the tally output function to the TA-10A tally unit through the FD-400A portable pack.
Up to five tally signals (the closed contact = L means Tally ON) can be input into the D-SUB connector of FD-900S, and the tally signal can be transmitted to one of FD-400A group and then the LED of TU-10A can be turned on.
By having these unique features, the BNC wired intercom & tally system can be easily configured with any type of camera/camcorders, so that multiple camera shooting can be realized with the most affordable cost.
- type: Wired-type, BNC cable connection
- Intercom line(IN/OUT): 5ch x 2 BNC per each channel
- Tally: TALLY IN: BNC x 5/TALLY OUT: 3.5 mini-jack x 5/TALLY IN: D-SUB 15pin female x 1/TALLY OUT: D-SUB 15pin female x 1
- Headset XLR 4pin male x 1
- Microphone: XLR 3pin female x 1, the input impedance: 600 ohm
- Program audio mix input: XLR 3pin female x 1, input level: -10 dB
■DC power supply
- DC input: 12V DC IN: XLR 4P male x 1
DC voltage/current: 11 V to 18 V DC, Approx. 15W
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- Dimensions: Approx. 430 x 44 x 220 mm(excluding protrusions)
- Weight: Approx. 3.5 kg